Thursday, December 15, 2005

If Not, I'll Just Die

Some free association before my art hum final:

Bruegel
bagel
whitefish salad
salad
lettuce
chik fil a salad with sunflower seeds
sunflower seeds
baseball at briarlake when I was five
royals
boy getting nailed in the balls by a hit
umpire letting him sit on his knee
umpire knew matt
matt doing sports
matt doing band
the trombone
columbia's orchestra
mike's concert
mike
that painting on mike's wall that's sort of like an escher painting
escher paintings
hogwarts
harry potter
specifically the last one
carly eating pumpkin pie in the theater
me buying four different types of candy at morton williams before we go
anna paquin movie being filmed outside the theater
anna paquin sucks
fly away home sucked
soap in eyes
the show Soap
mary campbell
burt campbell
empty nest
night court
matt watches night court
I downloaded the theme from night court
I downloaded "you gotta be" by des'ree
that's Barnard's school song
the barnard radio station
Dave 'n' Dave
biscuits in a pot
matzah-ball soup in said pot
unopened box of soup mix in cabinet
cabinet of dr. caligari
germans in general


I guess that's it. Was Bruegel german? That would make a nice inclusio.
Listen, all I know about Bruegel is that he did this print called "The big fish eats the little fish," and one of the other guys credited for it is named Hieronymous Cock. Just saying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky, this is Julia from your suite. Stumbled across your blog while procrastinating. That made my day. Hieronymous Cock. Nice.

11:35 AM  
Blogger kat said...

i love it. i just love it.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home