Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Bought A Vest

I think I'd like to purchase a nice suit soon. Preferably a well tailored, forest green, three-piece suit. Why forest green? Because I think it might just be that extra oomph that'll get me noticed, that's why.

Recently I have bought:
1) a vest
2) a plaid jacket on sale (and I had been waiting for it to go on sale for quite a while)
3) a christmas present for matt
4) a little black dress/blue fur...sweater? short coat? combination for Grace's Christmas Office Party
5) a shirt that looks like one I just got from urban, only it was from forever 21 so I (of course) spent a third of what I spent on the other one
6) a black shirt with white lace, which I returned today due to ill-fit
7) some guy's soul
8) a bottle of water
9) some nuts 4 nuts
10) the entire 6-part cd set of sophie b. hawkins's greatest hitz
11) a book on how to make up fake lists
12) a pamphlet on how to make only half of the list fake
13) four more pamphlets
14) block of cheese from dean & deluca

with my chanukkah/christmas money I plan to buy:
1) a memory stick for my computer
2) other great stuff.

today Hannah and I made a day of it by going to:
1) Loehmans
2) Xie's Mexican/Asian Restaurant
3) the Wired store (going in there is like going into the future or a world's fair with robots and things!)
4) h&m
5) the subway station

seriously, how many sophie b. hawkins songs can play in immediate succession on my computer? two?! BLECH!

Sometimes girls think it's ok to stand outside my door and talk on their phones really loudly FOREVER.
Sometimes shook-up old ladies get cut.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a second...how did you buy a block of dean and deluca cheese if when we went in today it was your first time??? how?? how?? you didn't buy anything! did you sneak up out of the subway station and go back after i got on the train? did you buy it off a homeless man in said subway station? are you a liar and a THIEF? if you don't buy our food, you'll be hungry and more importantly WE'LL be hungry.

10:42 PM  
Blogger kat said...

i went to loehman's yesterday! Why don't you go home and blog about it? Well I almost did. But then I stopped short, always go with your first answer.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home