Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Met You At JC Penney

so, classes are over. I neglected my traditional all-nighter of the semester, and for that I am truly sorry.

but then, I'M ALWAYS SORRY. jk jk ha ha always sorry what a larf booo hooo hooooooo

funny, I'm not drunk this time...yet it comes out sounding exactly the same.

I said "lady, step inside my hyundai"

tomorrow = study all day in the library
three minutes from now = do improv show at the Wallach study break
fifty minutes from now = cry in my room
twenty-four hours ago = best show EVER in the basement of the West End
seriously, best. show. ever.
sixty hours from now = sleep some?
twenty years from now = reflect
forty-eight hours ago = go to ASSSSCAT 3000 and watch ladies and gents such as:
rachel dratch
amy poehler
seth meyers
a bunch of other really funny people
and tim meadows
perform some ridiculous improvisational comedy,
with Alec Baldwin as the monologist.

oh geez.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home