Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why Do I Keep Thinking About Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher?

it's true...I find my mind returning to the image of Nick Freno trying to pose for a cigarette ad and then letting guilt take over all the time. He can't be in the ad! What if his students see it?! They'll get the wrong idea.

Also, here's the last line of a response I just wrote (and coincidentally, perhaps the reason I'm so lonely):
"In the end, Thomas Hobbes and I would just have to agree to disagree."

Half of me has:
-one blue eye
-five fat fingers
-one size-6 foot
-fully functioning kidney
-mysterious bruises galore
-a tattoo of Tattoo from Fantasy Island
-a tattoo of a fairy...playin' the guitar
-one paper cut, healing nicely
-$12.50's worth of face-piercings
-an over-developed deltoid muscle
-is that a muscle or a tendon
-half a bottle of sprite
-probably some stray marks from a pen

that's it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

Don't forget that half of you has half of my heart :)

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home