Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Yard Was Cold And Dark

different kinds of cake and pie:
-chocolate
-white
-pound
-lemon meringue
-key lime
-angel food
-pecan
-cherry
-strawberry-rhubarb
-chess
-mincemeat
-sweet potato
-pumpkin


bad news:
I did worse than I thought on the last psychology test.

bad news:
I'm sleepy but have to
1) do work
2) go to the samantha show
3) go to the varsity show party
before I can sleep

bad news:
tomorrow is the last Dave 'n' Dave of the semester

bad news:
lately I've been putting my feet in those gutter-puddles that don't look so deep but in actuality ARE so deep

bad news:
so cold

good news:
got my plane tickets

good news:
did well on my art hum paper

good news:
chances are, I'll sleep at some point

good news:
I read a gilmore girls episode recap

bad news:
I miss lost and gilmore girls all the time these days

good news:
there's always the chance someone will buy me a vcr/tv for christmas

bad news:
the chance is more like one in a million

good news:
so you're saying there's a chance

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE.

2 Comments:

Blogger the_invisible_hand said...

we need to have a gilmore/arrested development watching party at some point.
PERIOD.
ps: you missed an awesome new member night

11:42 PM  
Blogger cal cal said...

my grandpa has a weird thing for strawberry rhubarb pie.

i guess you and him have alot in common. i doubt he watches gilmore girls alot. but lacey does. lacey does.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home