Saturday, December 17, 2005

So I Blew A Fuse

in the wall. Now a lot of my outlets won't work (a lot meaning four of them). Did I mention drunk again?

I mean, I know that's two in a week, but I just finished all my exams and it's friday night slash saturday morning. I'm worried that Tess worries about me. I have until Wednesday to set things in New york City straight. I think I can do it. The snow melted.

drinking water now. with an advil and a vitamin. that way, no unpleasantries. Trust us, it works. mon coeur qui bat!

italian exam = maybe not last sighting of vlad
cc exam = last exam of the semester
film paper = asshole that kept me up all night before two finals.

that's ok, that's okay guys guys guys. I ate some pizza.

I have a mug with little kids eating cake on it. This makes me think of cosby's thing where he's all "dad is great - gave us chocolate cake!" for breakfast. I should watch Cosby more. The old one, of course. Doug E Doug SUCKS.

here's what comes on after "la vie en rose": "the car song" by elastica, which is a woman singing about how much she loves cars. It's one of the things in my life, I guess.

IN YOUR FORD FIESTA!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry about what i worry about.
after all, i'm neurotic

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home