Sunday, December 04, 2005

Winter A-Go-Go

Hello, hello. How're you finding the morning so far, Becky? Did you chance to peek out your window yet?

Uhhh good morning good morning. Should I peek out my window?

You might consider it

Alright, here I go-
OH DEAR LORD IT'S A WINTER WONDERLAND.

Snow snow snow! I made biscuits and took them to Dave 'n' Dave with Hector and Grace! I walked in the snow! I wore layers! One of the layers is a flannel shirt! MAKE WAY FOR WINTER, SAD-SACKS!

What's a sad-sack? Oh, whoops. Thanks, merriam-webster online. I guess you might not be an inept soldier per se, but at the same time, you totally are. WE ALL ARE. AND WE'RE DOING IT UNDERNEATH A BLANKET OF SNOW!

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

SNOW exciting! haha pun. oh god.

today I woke up to a personal marathon of the fats of life. I also went all out for Christmas decorations. What up Christmas?

7:26 PM  
Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

Snow that's nifty...it's been raining and 39 degress all day...boo
we gotta hang out over christmas like old times except we'll get tullis drunk :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home