Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Salt...Turns The Bodies...Into Mummies

My Body: hey Becky, let's go get some food.

Me: that sounds reasonable-

My Body: WAIT WAIT I'm soooo tired! Stop walking! Lie down in the hall!

Me: alright

My Head: ow ow ow OW OW OW

Me: What is it?

My Head: ow ow ow OW OWW

My Body: I think it got hurt or something. Maybe it's constipated.

Me: Head, are you ok?

My Head: I ache all over.

My Body: Could you guys take this show on the road and get me some food already?

Me: Yeah, sure.

My Body: Wait I have to pee.

My Head: you always have to pee.

My Body: No I don't

My Head: I think I'd remember.

Me: You Guys! Stopppppppp (then silently mouths "stop"). I'm turning on Look Who's Talking. I saw Bradley Cooper on the sidewalk outside Asssscat 3000 last time. I drive a 1996 Camry! We will eat some turkey if I feel like it!

My Hair: you need to wash me.

Me: right away.

fin


I need to own Look Who's Talking Too. Who will help me own it?

PS Merry Christmas Eve.
PPS Look forward to "Nash Christmas Eve Party: I Better Not Pout or Cry, and Aunt Laurie's Telling Me Why" in an upcoming post.


ADDITIONALLY:
I never said where "extra primo good, sir" is from. It's from the very end of Trading Places, when they're all on a beach and even the butler has a butler. What a movie!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

Merry Christmas, well if I could go back in time to 8 minutes ago. That would be the first place I would travel back to.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home