Monday, December 26, 2005

What Do The Christmas Folk Do?

I'm not going to lie - Christmas this year missed the gold standard. By a lot. And I just saw a preview for some new Queen Latifah movie called Last Holiday. The tears! They just aren't coming!

Yesterday I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. It was my mother, calling from downstairs so as not to wake me rudely. I crept downstairs, my family crept to the tree, the presents crept open, and my dog refused to move from the couch. And that was quite a shame because I bought him an isaac-mizrahi-for-target trenchcoat for dogs. I took a picture of him in it. I'll find a way to show it to you.

I won:
-6 dvds
-a thing of chocolates
-a pearl necklace of my mother's

I came close to:
-having a tanty at the breakfast table
-learning all of "Acoustic Guitar" by Magnetic Fields on my guitar

I am currently coming close to:
-watching 8 Mile on vh1
-watching my third episode of "My Super Sweet Sixteen"
-going running on the treadmill (which is apparently something I do now)
-wishing Holly a happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOLLY!


Oh man, a "My Super Sweet Sixteen" with TRIPLETS?! I can't stop watching now. I hate this stupid show. Wait, the triplets are turning eighteen? That's against the constitution of the show, I thought.

Here's how the triplets differ:
-one is funny
-one is boring
-one is boy-crazy!!

Here's how my triplets would differ:
-one is irish
-one is famous
-one is actually-crazy!!

Lately I've been listening to a lot of the cds C. Mason gave me for my birthday.
How it's turning out:
-well. So far I like Architecture in Helsinki the most.

What I'd like to buy with my Christmukkah money:
-tap shoes
-one of those synthesized drum sets so I don't bother other people while I do all those sweet drum solos
-that's it.

What I'll probably buy:
-the tap shoes

what do the christmas folk do? Make several lists at a time. None of them check-off, oddly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home