Sunday, January 08, 2006

Chase Computerton

Mom and I had a pan-Asian day, which is different from most other days how? I'm not sure. But it's definitely different.

First we saw Memoirs of a Geisha.

Then we went to Phoenix Cafe for noodles, which mom incorrectly thought was Japanese, which I correctly knew was Vietnamese. We ate there anyway. I like satay chicken, or really anything with peanut sauce. Thank goodness I don't have a peanut allergy because I have no control over myself when peanut sauce is in the room. I mean, everyone's like, "Get a room, becky and peanut sauce!" and then we're like, all guilty-looking.

We topped off the pan-Asian day with mom going to her bible study and me staying home, watching my Charlie Brown tape (including "Snoopy's getting married, charlie brown!" and "you're in love, charlie brown!") and then three episodes of the Simpsons in a row.

(stompstomp clap)

Things I Feel Like I Should Know How To Do By Now:
-bow and arrow
-tap dance
-speak french
-whistle by doing that finger-in-mouth thing
-use iMovie
-probably a bunch of other things
-throw a grown man to the ground
-win a game of pool using physics

Twin Camp would be ideal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home