Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bitterman?!

I think Bob Saget must be really very good at pool in real life. I can't explain without talking in depth about this episode of Full House that I'm watching, so I'll just leave it there.

But I will add that one time, the last line in the show was DJ's inner monologue going "oh Mylanta!"

And also I'll add that Miko Hughes is in this episode and he's the littlest ever. He's about to get his head stuck in between the stair posts.

Rocky road makes me CRAZY!!

A schoolbus just went past my window and the water on our street is shut off. I ate a muffin for breakfast. I slept for eleven hours and had a dream about escaping from my grandmother's car, which was taking me to a mental hospital. I waited for too long to leave, so when I finally did, she saw me and started chasing me with her driver close by. I woke up before I knew if I got away from them. I'm a mess!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to spoil your day, but I was randomly reading your blog and I'm fairly certain Bob Saget recently died....I was sad too

-Gil

btw- its cute that both you and Josh have a blog

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home