Saturday, January 07, 2006

I Thought It Was At Least One Or Two AM

I:
am watching goonies!
am not picking up my phone
like it when Data says "slick shoes"

You:
are reading my words
like the checkers #10 meal, small size
should listen to "heat of the moment" by asia

We:
will talk about the song in person if you want
got to get it together
likes to party
don't cause trouble
don't bother nobody

Sarah Tullis:
is called "Sweet Sassy Tullassy" or Tullass
moved away today
will be missed

Harry's Farmers Market:
is still big, but not as big as when I was smaller
has less selection than it used to
sells the chapstick I just bought that tastes like honey

Goonies:
is great, obviously

I never meant to be so bad to you (clapclap stomp)
One thing I said that I would never do (clapclap stomp)
One look from you and I would fall from grace (clapclap stomp)
And that would wipe this smile right from my face (clapclap stomp)
IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Tullis said...

you're not rid of me that easily.

i went to arby's yesterday, and they sell a corned beef sandwhich. i thought it was a myth. thanks, mythbusters. no myth is safe...

10:15 AM  
Blogger Dollar Boner said...

I dunno about Checkers...BUT I LOVE THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT!! YES ASIAAAAAA!!! It's their only song I know, but thats true for alot of people I feel. We should talk about it in person. Or at least on IM. I took down my blog, because some people are bitches and can't take a joke. or a blog. whatever.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home