Monday, January 02, 2006

Got A Pepsi For Me?

2006: Day Two

Today I purchased a bridesmaid dress for Briana's wedding in July.

Yesterday I watched Welcome to the Dollhouse.

Later on I plan to eat dinner.

Soon there might be a tornado.

Tomorrow I'll go to the Wesleyan alumni brunch.


2006: Day Three [projected]

Today I did nothing. Yesterday I did nothing. My arms have all these mysterious bruises. I lost one of each of my shoes. I also lost my car...not because I can't find it, but because I had to put it up to wager in a poker game last night. I don't even play poker. This is why.

At least these oh-god-I'm-sleeping-through-my-finals dreams are starting to wane.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

umm i was promised a link to a picture of said dress on said blog.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home