Thursday, December 29, 2005

Baby Zebra Plus Conan O'Brien Equals My Soul

WAIT STOP THE PRESSES!
There was just a commercial with a woman juggling tic-tacs on her tongue!!

Also, why is it so funny to see talk show hosts try to deal with exotic animals? Is it even funny? Yes, yes it must be. That's where all this laughing comes from. I just don't understand WHY.

Today was a big day with Kit-Kat Turnbladt followed by a lovely party at Tiffany Peon's. You say it "Pee-on," as in "pee-on-me," as in what Katherine's autographed portrait of Amy Sedaris says. THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!

Here is how many miles I have run since I've been home: five.
Here is how many miles I had run since ninth grade: ...maybe one...half?

Going to get some food, maybe.
It all depends.

PS You don't actually say it "Pee-on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home